Just in case anyone cares - for those tired of having to either archive or
delete private posts and/or any other unwanted messages - I'm a little
(tired? bored? burnt-out? fill-in-the-blank?) of all of the endless posts
discussing the private posts.  I haven't seen near the number of truly
private posts as I have seen posts complaining about (or defending) them.
 Personally, I'd rather read the private posts, never know, might run across
some good gossip or something!

So, here I go adding one more to the growing heap!  Please forgive me!

Wendy T