 (Akinetic: impairment of voluntary movement - consider the possibilities)

Alan, thx for the info.  I almost fear the sidewinding campaign of perverted
humor and hostile prayers from the armed fringes of the religious right who
will both use this affliction as the keystone of their attacks on Ms. Reno
connecting her disease with irrefutable logic to the incident in Waco, Texas.

But, perhaps we (Parkinsonian's) will have a prominent person on the national
scene to hold up as an example of our disease to the un and ill informed if
not an outright spokesman.

On another front, Wendy RosaBosa La Bosa Rosa, is this merely an outlier
value within your correlative theory linking physicists and parkinsons or
possibly the start of a new case study connecting the legal profession to
parkinsons (the Reno/Samuelson branch of the disease)? Lawyer/Parkie jokes to
follow?  I hope not.

regards,
Rat in Phoenix (recently back from Texas with a possible palliative if not
cure for Parkinsons ..... two words:  Shiner Bock)