I recently read a very interesting letter from a Mr Cronkite.
[log in to unmask]   He is a biochemist atHope College in Holland Mi. He is
very well informed on the NADH sunject and gave a very detailed description
of NADH. I could not understand much of it and I felt that I should write and
see if I can get the answer to this question. Is there a difference between
NADH and Q10. I have read a number of notes on this listserve and they all
talk about Q10. Is it the same as NADH???????? I bought the Q10 and have
started to give it to my wife but I do not want to be giving her the wrong
thing. Your Response.

Wegobill