Earlier today, I received (at my office) the message below from my husband.
He's as appalled as I am by reporters' reactions.  I believe Ms. Reno has an
e-mail address.  Perhaps she might be comforted by this group.  I'll do a
search for the address.

<FYI.  Just wanted you to know that I heard on the news that Janet Reno told
reporters that she has been diagnosed with Parkinsons.  It's really
interesting about how many people are asking if she is going to resign.
Stupid people.  They don't seem to want anyone who is "tainted" or not
perfect by their standards.

Time to get off the soapbox.  Pete>

Lee Meyerson ([log in to unmask])
Mother, 5 years -- Meds unknown