Is it because they think she is tainted or not perfect.  I retired at 59, didn't
know at the time I had PD, was diagnosed a year later.  There is no way I could
keep up on my job.  I thank god everyday that I was able to retire.

On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, Lee Meyerson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Earlier today, I received (at my office) the message below from my husband.
>He's as appalled as I am by reporters' reactions.  I believe Ms. Reno has an
>e-mail address.  Perhaps she might be comforted by this group.  I'll do a
>search for the address.
>

><FYI.  Just wanted you to know that I heard on the news that Janet Reno told
>reporters that she has been diagnosed with Parkinsons.  It's really
>interesting about how many people are asking if she is going to resign.
>Stupid people.  They don't seem to want anyone who is "tainted" or not
>perfect by their standards.
>
>Time to get off the soapbox.  Pete>
>
>Lee Meyerson ([log in to unmask])
>Mother, 5 years -- Meds unknown

Helen Ormsby           [log in to unmask]

"Old soldiers never die.  Young ones do."