Mr. Wegobill asked me if Q10 is the same as NADH.  It is not.  Q10 is
a form of the molecule called Coenzyme Q, a small molecule that is part
of the electron transport chain in mitochondria, but almost certainly
not NADH.  Coenzyme Q has been isolated in several slightly different
forms called Q6, Q7, Q8, Q9 and Q10.  Both NADH and Coenzyme Q participate
in oxidation reactions, but they are of quite different structure and act
at different places in cells.  I would think that any effect of NADH which is
specific to NADH would not be experienced if using Q10.

Donald Cronkite