Re: caregivers--I also have thought it might be helpful to have a "sub-list"
for caregivers. I posted a couple of days ago that I suggested this, and now I
will go out on a limb and offer to set up a "distribution list" for care-
givers who are interested. This would mean that mail was sent to me for
forwarding to everyone on the sub-list. I would need userid and name for
each person. If you are interested in doingthis, please email me offlist
at  <[log in to unmask]> and we'll see what we can do.
Camilla Flintermann, Oxford,OH  (C),Peter(P 76-6)