Clara,  Maybe your husband doesn't need a "support group"  because he has a
good one at home.  But in case he thinks that he would like one maybe he
should try a different group.  Any group is only as good as its members and
maybe that just wasn't the right mix for him.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Nancy Walker