To: Chris Brenner
From:  Brian Symonds    <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Chris
Thank you for sharing your father's book with us. But, in the translation of
the file I received, there were some problems. For example, there were two
chapter 2's, and no chapter 3. I use a Macintosh computer, and the file I
received was a text file.
Would it be possible for you to send the file in the original format your
father did it in (unless of course he saved it as a text file)? I would
translate it and post a copy for anyone using a Mac.
I'm going to give a copy of the file to my mother and father when we are back
in Ontario in December because I know they will really enjoy reading it.
Brian Symonds