Sounds to me like you may need a new doctor.  Everything you want, he
doesn't want for you.  I think doctors are great for giving advise and
granted they are educated in these areas, but if you have been on this list
very long you are pretty educated about you disease and alot of the issues
that surround it.  You are the one who has to make the decision and only you
really knows whats right for you.  Your doctor is not living with your
condition.

Nancy Walker