Trying to help my 82 yr.old mom deal with PD and attempting to understand
what she is experiencing.  I know it is best to take Sinemet on an empty
stomach and she tries to do so.  What liquid is it best to take it with, how
much, and is there a liquid that should not be used at that time?  At certain
times, - during the "off" period and sometimes after taking Sinemet - she
gets overwhelmed with shortness of breath, anxiety, and palpatations (even
though when she mentioned she was experiencing palps in the DR's office, he
measured her pulse and said it wasn't palps - but anxiety).   Any suggestions
on how she can deal with this?

                                                                        THANK
YOU!   Cathy