This is a posting on the allergy list about Doctor satisfaction I agree with
100%.  I thought some of you might be interested since we have recently had
a similar discussion on the PD list.  Emphasis on the part that talks about
taking responsibility for your own health.

Hope everyone is having a Great Thanksgiving Weekend!!!

Nancy Walker

>>I hate it when a doctor will not share the information with you.  Who do
they think is concerned about it anyway??  As soon as I find a guy like
that, I'm outa there pronto!!