What about "pea-brains" , "cabbage heads", "carrot tops", and people with
the intelligence of a turnip? Do we consider this as a reason not to eat
peas, cabbages, carrots, or turnips? :) Actually, every day I come closer
and closer to being a vegetarian, which seems to be a relatively healthy
way of life. On the other hand, if the many animals we have been eating
were so smart, how come they got captured and eaten?  There is an old
story about the man who sent his mother a parrot that spoke six
languages. When he called to see how she liked her new pet, she said
"PET?, I cooked it and ATE it!" He said, how could you do that, it was a
GENIUS, it spoke SIX LANGUAGES!" She answered:"If he was so SMART, why
didn't he SAY something?"

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker