        I have read with interest the many comments about our newest
celebrity Parkinsonian.  Janet Reno is not a celebrity.  Janet Reno is not
the  Att'y Gen'l of the United States.  Janet Reno is not our property.
 Janet Reno is a women newly diagnosed with a chronic, terminal,
degenerative, neurological, disease for which there is no known cure.  She is
probably confused, frightened, angry, panicked, and lots more good stuff like
that.
    She needs our comfort and our strength.  She must do some leaning upon
before she herself can be leaned upon.

George Andes
13 years and counting