Hi Pam,  I read your note about Q10=NADH and coincidentally I was in NYC
picking up a new box pf NADH.  The guy that runs this store.....not a
store.....a warehouse of product and information is unbelievable.   If there
are 10,000 health products there in every shape and size,  he knows every one
like his child.    I saw Q10 displayed right up front just after he pulled my
NADH from a drawer.   I asked him what the difference was, and he went on to
explain that 'NADH  was the best for people with PD and AD because it
increased the flow of dopamine to the brain and helped memory cells....the
Q10 was OK for those WITHOUT PD/AD etc etc"   Chuck and I looked at each
other and said WOW!   (maybe he uses NADH and remembers all the manufacturers
B.S.!!)

With a line behind us, we went on to ask more about the notion of having
NON/LITTLE PROTEIN in our diet. From out of nowhere he gave us a printed list
of items for PD/AD   both NOT TO EAT;  AND EAT;

NOT TO EAT;

SUGAR, STARCH (WHITE FLOUR), COFFEE, TEA, SODA, CHOCALATE, ICE CREAM, MILK
(OR ANY DAIRY PRODUCTS) MEAT, CHICKEN, FISH, ALCHOLOL AND NO SMOKING.

Chuck and I looked at each other and smiled....we dont smoke and we dont
drink...but we were in NYC for the day and probably consumed everything else.

WHAT TO EAT

SPROUTS, FRESH VEG, FRESH VEG JUIICES, FRESH FRUITS, FRESH FRUIT JUICES.

WHOTE GRAIN====  QUINOA,  ARARANTH, MILLET, OATS, WHOTE WHEAT, RYE,BROWN
RICE, SPELT, KAMUT, BARLEY, BUCKWHEAT, ETC.

BEANS=CHICKPEAS, LENTILS, LIMA, PINTO,  BLACK BEANS,  KIDNEY BEANS, ETC.

OILS=OLIVE, SESAME, CANOLA

RAW NUTS & SEEDS ====== ALMONDS, SUNFOLOWER, SESAME, PUMPKIN, WALNUTS,
CASHEWS, ETC

SWEETENERS====BARLEY MALT, BROWN RICE SYRUP

MILK====SOY, RICE, ALMOND  (we bought vinillla soy milk...just so, so)

HERBAL TEAS====ALL

So, since we're not vegetarians, we agreed to reduce or greatly reduce and to
eliminate some of the the easier ones for us....coffee,  cheeses and most
natural dairy products, ice cream,  chocolate and sugar.    BOORRRRRING!!!

all kidding aside, we'll give it a shot.   I have PD but Chuck is a good
sport and figures if it will help him he may even loose a few pounds and feel
good about it.

Joyce and Chuck