Hi Everyone! I have 27 responders to my survey regarding who with PD is still
in the work force, (age, yrs with PD, level of stress, and whether taking
sleep meds). I am waiting for additional response because I think more than
27 out of 900+ members of this list still work. (Of course many members are
probably caregivers). Anyway, I'll wait a few more days for you and then
generate a report for the whole group.

In the meantime, be thinking of other questions you'd like to pose to the
group as a kind of survey (remember any survey we do here will not be very
scientific since not everyone participates, just a way of bringing info
together in a cohesive way for the group), If you have any ideas, toss them
in for consideration and I'll pick whatever seems to be on the minds of the
majority. Make the subject heading "Other Survey Ideas." Thanks.

Watch for the summary of the present survey!

Delana Vaughan
CG 33y