I'm new to the group.  I'm 40 years old and was diagnosed with Parkinsons 2
years ago. So far my primary symptom is a tremor in my right hand.  I'm also
convinced that my memory and coordination is going, however my family and
friends say I have always had this problem.  My main concern is being able to
continue working.

I am currently on amandatine and just started artane.  Does anyone take
artane and if so is it effective in tremors?

I'm glad I found this group.  I have only one close friend, besides family I
can talk to about Parkinson.  I am cautious to make it known at work.

Judy ([log in to unmask])