>I'm new to the group.  I'm 40 years old and was diagnosed with Parkinsons 2
>years ago. So far my primary symptom is a tremor in my right hand.  I'm also
>convinced that my memory and coordination is going, however my family and
>friends say I have always had this problem.  My main concern is being able to
>continue working.
>
>I am currently on amandatine and just started artane.  Does anyone take
>artane and if so is it effective in tremors?
>
>I'm glad I found this group.  I have only one close friend, besides family I
>can talk to about Parkinson.  I am cautious to make it known at work.
>
>Judy ([log in to unmask])
>
>Judy

           You now have a great deal of  new frends, that you can discuss
and get answers in all areas of
parkinsons. I'd would like to be one of them . I have had PD since I was 40
also,  one  of main sources
of help is your personal feallings towards life, for example having a
positive attitude is a great place to start.
My positive attitive and the zest that I have for life and the love and
support you get and recieve from your
family and friendsgo a long way.

           I hope To Hear Back From You Soon.