I agree with you on Janet Reno's acceptance and denial at the early stage of
her PD.

She is a human being with a lfe and family like the rest of us.  She needs
her time to accept the disease, pursue answers, be angry, hurt and deny the
effect it is having and will have on her life.

In time she will come to terms with it and take it on as a personal challenge
to use her position to make things happen.

I think we may all have some patience with her at this time rather than push
her on top of the mountain to handle it all for us.

She will do as we all would do.

Let's look at this as a blessing in disguise and believe that it will help
all of us when she is ready.

In the meantime I think it would be terrific for her to be a part of this
group and learn and ask questions and chat with all of us.

This will be the start of her education, acceptance and allow the energy to
build in her to  do something about it wherever she can.

Sheila De Vine