What a wonderful idea, David! It seems like the logical choice for me, too.
Ultimately, the CURE is what it's all about. My wish for ALL of you out
there is that the cure is closer at hand than any of us ever dreamed!

Happy Thanksgiving to a wonderful group of people. I have gained so much
from all of you: knowledge, understanding, laughter, tears, and most of all,
hope and inspiration!

Take care, everybody!

Lucy Hartley