>Please forgive my confusion but I don't understand the CARE list and it's
>relationship to the PD list. I thought the CARE list was a list unto it's
>own and a sublist of the PD list but having a separate url, etc. Or is CARE
>a prefix to be used for those messages from caregivers or subject relating
>to caregivers only. Can someone please explain?
>Thanks, Lisa Carper
>--

Hi Lisa,

You are right, the CARE list is it own separate list, but sublist of PD.
Anything written to CARE at PCFLINTE@      will be directed in "ONLY" to the
CARE group.  If you would like it sent as well to the PD list we are doing
that on our own.  When I send to both I put in my header CC: PD list. (or in
the body of your post put that you crossposted to the PD list) It's better
if we forward our own CARE messages to the PD list to avoid possible
mistakes of posts being re-routed to the PD list by accident.

I hope this helps.

Debbie