---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   Bill C. Hipp, 102522,1625
TO:     Gary Crowe, INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
DATE:   11/27/95 6:14 PM

RE:     Copy of: DHEA additive to enhance hormone productivitty

Dear Gary,

I have been dabbling (5 mg daily) with DHEA for a year or so.  I noticed a
definite increase in mental alertness and sense of well being, in other words,
it makes you feel better.  I have been cautious in increasing dosage because my
dominate PD symptom is tremors and my experience is that anything that increases
energy, also increases the tremors.  I recall one time when I was up to 20 mg
daily of DHEA, it seemed to enhance movement in addition to the mental
alertness.  I intend to hopefully become more aggressive with DHEA, of course
anyone should monitor their dosage by periodic blood tests.

I would be interested in knowing the dosage of your friend, if you know.  If I
may furnish more info, let me know.

Bill Hipp