>Hi Everyone! I have 27 responders to my survey regarding who with PD is still
>in the work force, (age, yrs with PD, level of stress, and whether taking
>sleep meds). I am waiting for additional response because I think more than
>27 out of 900+ members of this list still work. (Of course many members are
>probably caregivers). Anyway, I'll wait a few more days for you and then
>generate a report for the whole group.

 Hi, for the record, my dad's still working.
 He's 71, diagnosed in March, has a fairly high level of stress at work, since
 he owns the company (and likes to have his fingers in everything!). He is not
 taking any sleep meds per se.  He is having trouble sleeping, though, and
 occasionally tries something like a Tylenol before bed, though I doubt it helps
 more than a placebo.  I've been reading with interest the posts regarding this,
 and am collecting the various suggestions for my dad.

 I'm sending this to the list-at-large, because I don't have the a post with the
 email address of the original requestor.

 Thanks!

 -- Gary Zimmerman