>Thankyou very much for the info..  If you have more info please keep sending
>it.
>

>Eddie Amundsen

STOP THE PRESSES!
What does the above message mean?..did I miss something?

When you're replying to an e-mail from someone, you can retain the text of
the original message so that messages like the above are not sent out to
all 960+ members who all look at it and go "Huh?".

The more important thing to consider is:

If this is a thank-you to a specific person who supplied Eddie with
PD-info, then an e-mail could be sent directly to that person. It's easy,
please try it in the future.

I don't mean to blast Eddie, this message is the culmination of opening
MANY messages that seem to be "picking up on a conversation that others
were not privy to".

Best wishes to you all in hopefully changing these mysterious messages to
all 960+ members to the one-on-one correspondence they often seem they're
supposed to be.

Thanks for listening. It's frustrating for me; I can't speak for anyone
else ..well, if you let me.... I suppose I could try. <g>

-the irreverent David R. Boots