I put question marks in the subject cauz I dont remember the med I ran out of
during a visit to Holland.

Chuck and I stayed a little longer than planned and I ran short of one med.
 We wondered what we could do...everything from calling our RX on a
conference phone line etc. to just walking into a Apothacary (?) (drugstore)

So, we just walked into the first drugstore we saw,  showed him my empty
bottle and was prepared to drop to my knees pleading for a few small
pills....(dreading to do it all in sign language).  Needless-to-say, we were
prepared to pay the price..whatever he asked.

Well folks, we've travelled most of the globe and if all the people/countries
were like HOLLAND it would be a kinder and gentiler place.   The drugist
welcomed us in flawless English, listened for a moment at our plight,  went
to the shelf and asked us how many more days we were staying.  As he was
counting out our requirements, he was apologizing for having to charge us SO
MUCH.

Locally, I pay about $2 each.   Becauz I was not buying 100 or more, he WAS
FORCED to charge me the equiv. of $.95 cents.  IF I had bought 100+ the price
would have been $.45 cents !!!!!!.

The wonderful end of the story is that the bottle he took his supply from was
exactly the bottle I buy here in NJ made in the USA

Any questions ???        THANKS HOLLAND !!!!!

BTW    you cannot order drug meds thru the mail  !!

Joyce