Waytogobill:

This Rx is not official therapy...I got it from my dr. to try to overcome my
OFF dystonia.

Using 25/100 Sinemet    equate the total amount of the LAST NUMBER (100) into
100cc of OJ.    I.E.  I take 10 25/100  mixed together with 1000cc OJ   PLUS
 1000cc
or one teaspoon of powered vit C

Then divide the number of hours from your first dose in the AM till your last
dose in the PM into the total amount of OJ  and that becomes your dosage per
hour.   To avoid coming down into OFF  I first tried taking a drink every two
hours.  Reduced it to every hour and find that works good enough to smooth
out my day.  Occassionally though, I divide the hour drink in half and take a
drink every 1/2 hour.

As long as you take the total amount over the total hours,  you may find a
much smoother ON/OFF day.

Remember,  this is my docs recommendation to me    It may not be for you so
please ask before you try it.

Joyce