I have stubbbornly denied the fact that I need to use a walker.  However, it
is now to the point that I know I must place this assistive device in the
daily wardrobe of my life.

I was hopeful that I could get feedback on ones that you you guys felt were
best to consider.  I am havign many more off periods lately.  The freeezing
aspect has gotten my attention lately as this has precipitated my acceptance
of the walker.  I would certainly rather use a walker than have an injury.

Also as times change for me(44yearsold..diagnosed 11 years), I see so much
sadness in my wonderful spouses eyes.  Can anyone give me some ideas of how
I can help my husband cope with this terrible sadness?

Any help would be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Mary Neumann