In the most recent edition of The NPF's excellent newsletter, Parkinson
Report" they announced:

"National Parkinson Foundation,Inc. can now be contacted through E-mail. You
can E-mail the Foundation using the following address;

You can request literature, submit questions and make comments.

Soon we will be online with our World Wide Web Home Page. You will be able to
browse our extensive archives containing all sorts of Parkinson's related
material. Articles, photographs and works by Parkinsonians are just a few of
the things you will find. You will have access to NPF information first,
before it's anywhere else. Our W.W.W. address will be published soon. Look
for it."

The following materials are available FREE from the NPF. All you need to do
is request these items by sending your request to:

(1) Parkinson Report (published quarterly)

(2) Parkinson Handbook: A Guide for Parkinson Patients and their Families
(English/Spanish)

(3)
The Parkinson Patient: What You and Your Family Should Know
(English/Spanish)

(4) Nutritional Considerations of Parkinson's Disease (English/Spanish)

(5)
An Example to Us All: Fighting Back Against Parkinson's... One Woman's
Winning Battle

(6) Parkinson's Disease and Employment

(7) Patient Perspectives on Parkinson's: A Series of Essays by Sid and Donna
Dorros

(8) What Everyone Needs to Know About Wills and Charitable Giving

(9) The Smart Way to Give to Charitable Organizations

(10) Sex Love and Chronic Illness

My personal favorite is (11) Looking Forward - Moving Ahead: Support Group
Leaders Manual by Carol Mackenzie Jackson, Ph.D. This clearly written booklet
provides a detailed checklist of activities that is of value to both new and
experienced support group leaders.

If you prefer to write: their address is:

1501 N. W. 9th Avenue/Bob Hope Road
Miami, FL 33136.

In US and Canada except Florida & California
you can call free by dialing
1-800-433-7022 (in Florida
800-400-8448 in California
call 800-400-8448.