Happy Thanksgiving to everyone,

The following post is from someone in my HepatitisC Support group. I would
like to share it with you. I feel that we share some of the same symptoms
and fears in our struggle to live with our disease.  (Just change the
disease and symptoms to relate to PD).

Everyone a big group (((((Hug)))) and Thank you to Barbara for starting this
list and to Camilla for starting the CARE sublist, as well as Jeff, Susan
and all the others who have dedicated their time and efforts into making
this group what it is today, a wonderful place of support and information.

Debra

xxx>
Take Care
Debra