Hi Alan<   thats exactly correct   except  its  16 hours   because you must
count the 7am drink.

Otherwise all else is correct as you understand it.

Im not taking more than the equal amount of pills.  sinemet  ../100 =  100cc
 liquid form

In fact Alan,  I had heard in the grapevine that with LS you may even be able
to REDUCE the total pills.  So,  Chuck and I are conducting our own blind
(me) study.  At some point, he told me he would reduced the daily liquid mix
to 9 instead of 10 pills.   He didnt tell me when or even IF he did it,  so
Im in the dark.   Except for the (now) occassional freezing difficultly
walking, the amount of time spent in this condition has been reduced.  In
fact today was a GREAT DAY  only a few scattered moments of trouble.

One thing for sure,  I have not had more than 2 toe cramping spasms in the
one month we are on LS.   THATS THE BEST !!

Keep in touch

joyce