>>The .BITNET address for the parkinsn list and listserver are no longer
>>valid.  All messages posted to the list must be addressed to:

>>All messages directed to the listserver must be addressed to:

>>I hope this does not cause a great inconvenience but the powers-that-be
>>have spoken.  I realize that most of our members could not use the
>>.BITNET address before so there is no change.
>>
>>Also, if you are going away on vacation for a week or so, please send a
>>message to the listserver saying:
>>
>>        set parkinsn nomail
>>
>>When you return, send a message to the listserver saying:
>>
>>        set parkinsn mail
>>                or
>>        set parkinsn digest
>>
>>Barb
>>
>>============================================================================
>>Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
>>HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
>>                        School of Nursing
>>============================================================================
>> This is the first I see on how to communicate with listserv.  Is there a
>manual or file that I can download that will tell me how to work with this
>system?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bernie

Bernie,

Send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]  In the body (not the subject line)
of the message write   HELP  .  It will come back with a wealth of
information on how to use e-mail.  It also gives you instructions on how to
retrieve a list of all the e-mail lists out there.  What a gold mine.  I
have just discovered this in the past week.  It will keep me busy for a long
time.  (The list is VERY long so if you don't have a fast modem and you are
paying by the minute you may not want to get it.)

Nancy Walker