---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   Bill C. Hipp, 102522,1625
TO:     Brian Symonds, INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
DATE:   11/29/95 2:03 PM

RE:     Copy of: DHEA

Dear Brian,

DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an adrenal hormone secreted by the adrenal
glands.  As I understand it, production decreases from age 21.  To quote from a
recent study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism,  "DHEA
will improve the quality of life over a longer period and will postpone some of
the unpleasant effects of aging, such as fatigue and muscle weakness."  The
report also stated that those patients receiving DHEA supplements slept better,
had more energy, and were better equipped to handle stress compared to the
placebo group not receiving the DHEA.

Of course, DHEA should be taken by prescription only with periodic blood test
monitoring.

For info purposes, I am age 58, diagnosed 3 years ago, tremors first noticeable
5-6 years ago, voice problem began 9 years ago.

Bill