I missed the original message but here is some more information.  My wife, Ruth
has been diagnosed for about 5 years now and she is still working full time.
She is now 46 years old.  She has always had difficulty sleeping and the
situation has gotten worse with time.  She took Melatonin for a month or so but
found that although it did help her sleep, it left her more tired throughout the
day and has since discontinued its usage.  The use of Melatonin has become
academic in Canada since Melatonin can now no longer be purchased at health food
stores.  They are classing it as a drug and it would require extensive testing
before being permitted into Canada.

My wife's meds are as follows:
Sinemet CR 200/50, Luvox (100mg)

Norm Ichiyen