Has any of you, with Parkinson, tryed Chelation Therapy. I received some
information on this subject and like to share it with you.

Although used successfully for over 30 years, Chelation is still a
controversial therapy and considered experimental by " mainstream" medicine.
Chelation is the intravenous treatment of heavy metal accumulation in the
body that is the cause of many health problems. These include hardening of
the coronary arteries, leg circulation problems and strokes, so called
auto-immune diseases as rheumatism, neuro-degenarative diseases as neuritis
and other diseases that plague modern mankind. Metals (mercury, lead,
cadmium, arsenic, to name a few) act to trigger the formation of "free
radicals" producing damage in our bodies. By removing heavy metals, free
radical damage is significantly reduced or reversed.

If you have taken this therapy, did you experience any improvements in your
health and/or relief from your PD symptons? I would like to hear from you,
by sending your reply to:

Regards, Fred

Fred Zwartjes