The Christian radio station that I listen to just announced that Billy
Graham has canceled his next two crusades at the insistence of his doctors.
They say the travel will be too demanding. They also mentioned that he was
diagnosed "several years" ago, which surprised me. I thought he was new to
this club.

I just made two trips involving air travel within a month, and I'll testify
that they were much harder on me than I had anticipated, and I'm only 45. I
can't imagine how Dr. Graham has maintained his schedule for a few years
with PD ( Grace of God?)

Kathie Tollifson