>I just made two trips involving air travel within a month, and I'll testify
>that they were much harder on me than I had anticipated, and I'm only 45. I
>can't imagine how Dr. Graham has maintained his schedule for a few years
>with PD ( Grace of God?)
>
>Kathie Tollifson

All the big TV preachers ride in 'First Class', I've seen em while going to
my seat in the previous 'smokers section'. The leather seats are wider and
further apart. They also get off and on first. As they say in the service,
"Rank has its privileges."<g>

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
                    Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
                    Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD