Date:          Thu, 30 Nov 1995 08:00:57 EST
Subject:       Re: 60 Minutes

Be careful re the following suggestion.  Videos taped in the U.K.
will not play back on U.S. VCRs (and vice versa), since the
video formats used in these two countries are different.

Norm Archer

> From:           John Cottingham <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:        Re: 60 Minutes

> >Did anyone tape the episode on Parkinsons on Sixty Minutes and would
> >you be willing to dupe it and send it to me.  I would be happy to
> >reimburse you for you expenses,  etc.  I missed the program and CBS
> >is not providing the Videotape of that part of the program.
> >Thanks.
> >

> Since the 60 minutes segment was just a filler piece, it was produced and
> shown on BBC and it may be available from them. Perhaps someone in the UK
> can find out.

Norm Archer                  Phone 905-525-9140 Ext. 23944
Management Science &         FAX   905-521-8995
   Information Systems       Email [log in to unmask]
McMaster University
School of Business
Hamilton, Ontario  L8S 4M4
Canada