42/5.5/FT/MS/no (Software Engineer)

However ...
    I am currently 3 months into medical leave due to dystonia effects,
and I am not optimistic of ever returning. Previous to this I gradually
built up limitations on my tasks and responsibilities, particularly those
demanding communications skills, and my productivity grew progressively
less. I don't believe your enquiry can be replied to so absolutely as you
suggest. My employment has been sustained on the back of the great
support of my colleagues and the company I work for, and because I was
lucky enough to have skills that were scarce at the time.

Alan Marshall