Forwarded message:
From:   [log in to unmask] (0=};) Angel)
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
Date: 95-11-25 20:34:29 EST

Please Read Before Deleting, Thank you.

Sorry for the diversion, but we need access to our "herbs, supplements etc".

I know this is slightly off the beaten tract, but it has an impact on
what we are striving to obtain acceptance on.  I worked on the financial
aid crisis and we made enough of an impact that we were able to save a
lot of programs that were originally slated for termination.

The more calls on this, will cause our Senators to hear from "their
constituents", just remind them that you vote.  That how they vote,
will influence how you will vote for their reelection.