Hi again, Philippa.  Hope you're beginning to relax as term ends (but
I bet you're facing piles of marking too).

Two questions:

1.  Are you still looking for CCCC panelists? The new director of
the Engineering Language Across the Curriculum program here might be
lured down to speak.  He's Rob Irish, and he's new, bright, and
sensible.  Shall I keep encouraging him to put time aside in March?
There's some possibility too of the director in Pharmacy, who really
has wrought miracles there.  They would both benefit from an immersion
in the Cs.... at least the book display and the restaurants....

2.  Do you have some news or tips for me to take to a meeting at the
Ministry next week?  They asked me to speak to them about the
prospects for university testing, as of course they are themselves
heading into even more high-school level testing.  Shall I tell them
Laurentian is still doing testing, and building a good program on it
-- or is it more in spite of it?

Regards,

Margaret.