>, I
>though I would share my five week old L>S> experience with you.  Surely, it
>does not enjoy the same longevity but for me it was a milestone in my 11
year
>fight (the last five with Sinemet) with PD.

We've had the same experience with liquid sinemet which my wife started in
April of 1994 and it made a great deal of difference in smoothing out the
extremes of side effects from regular sinmet doses.  She has been on senemet
for some 20 years and a Parkinsons patient for 28 years.  HIghly recommed the
liquid approach for anyone who has not had success with controlled release
(CR) sinemet.  Of course, make sure you talk it over with your doctor. We
were advised of it by the Movement Disorder Center at the University of
Southern Florida where considerable research on Parkinsons, as well as other
movement problems, continues.