Dear David Ledgere,

I hope you don't mind if I post this to the list as my original letter
was to the list and so was your offer to deliver messages to Reno.

First off while my wife is the one who is currently subscribed to the list
with her account, we both read all posts jointly. But in this case the
letter sent by us was written by me.

I basically support the statements made by SOME on the list concering
being concerned for Reno's personal feelings at this time in her life. But
we must consider that she made some tremendous sacrifices when she
decided to become a public figure. So I feel that if you are going to on
your own reject or accept letters to her, I would still like mine to be
given to her as it stands, third person and all. Maybe she needs to read
one that is more down to earth so that she remembers that she is a public
figure and has to consider more than just her own personal feelings in
her job and in her dealing with Parkinson's.

By the way I received at least 5 responses from others on the list saying
that my letter should be sent. That was before you made your offer.

Eric Adams