I recently saw a message from Rob Cook, asking abut anyone having taped the
60 Minutes segment on the Pallidotomy done in England.  I have a tape of the
segment, but if you have seen any of the other TV presentations on the
procedure I don't think this one adds anything to your knowledge base.  It
was very much like all the other Pallidotomy presentations.  I actually
think the segment that was done on 20/20 was much better.  The procedure has
been so successful with PD patients that there are lots of filmed
presentations and articles written on the subject.  This one does not
present anything new.

     I think the information we have been getting from those that have had
the surgery are extremely helpful in making a decision.

All the best,

Sue Hamburger
It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the
best, you very often get it.
                     W. Somerset Maughm