On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, Helen Ormsby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Thank you, David for your reply.  Count me as another who was
irritated by
>this.  If this were true, more of us would be at the altar and cured.

I'm glad I am not the only one who has a problem with this.
When I first saw the original posting I did not respnd because
it made me very angry. I have a neuromuscular problem in addition to
PD. When I was younger someone tried to "heal" me and told everyone
presaent that the failure was my fault. It took me years to realize
that my physical problem was not because of something I did or did not
believe.

--<--<@ Marvin Giles @>-->--
http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/