Wendy  Tebay,

I was interested in gleaning more information about magnetic therapy and I
noticed that on May 3, 1995 you posted the following:

From:         "Tebay, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      magnetic therapy

In case anyone is interested in further researching the Mikken magnetic
therapy, you might try the Holistic e-mail discussion list at the following:
[log in to unmask]  If you get on there, and do a search
of the archive log files for the past month or two, you should be able to find
alot of info and discussion regarding these products and the therapy in
general.

Could youu tell me how to acess this e-mail discussion list?
Thanks,
Don

Dr. Don Berns
4943 Del Monte Rd.