Russ,

I was one person who seconded your idea.  Were there anymore?

I do believe, however, that some recent postings concerning Janet Reno as a
person who may be frightened by this diagnosis is a valid concern.  If such
a walk were to happen, in my opinion we should be careful not to make it
seem like we are marching on Reno's office because we are angry with her;
the press would have a field day with that one!  We would need to structure
it in such a way that Janet Reno would feel help and assistence and care
emenating from the march; we would need to let her know that we simply
desire her presence in our group as we march to raise awareness!

At 3:17 PM 12/5/95, Russell J. Ahlstrom wrote:
>Would the person who contacted me about doing a walk to Janet Reno's office
>in Washington D.C. contact me again .  I accidently deleted your message.
>Thank you!
>
>Russ Ahlstrom    [log in to unmask]
>North Mankato MN

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Myth-Hawk     Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
                                                     Mythological Studies

"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist after
he/she grows up." - Picasso

"Summoned or not, (the) god will be present."
(motto of the Oracle at Delphi)

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under the
psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David
Lewis Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/jefflist.html