David Boots and Helen responded to a post about a miraculous healing.  I would
like to add my 2 cents.  It's OK to have faith.  Choice is utmost to our
survival as people and the choice to not have faith or where or how or to whom
to place our faith is OK too.  I have faith, but maybe some persons don't want
to hear testimonies of faith.  I offer my support and love to all persons who
suffer, whether it be physically, emotionally, mentally or all of the above.
Maybe, David, you would rather discuss the pain of a 7 yr old boy before
discussing miracles, that's your right.  We need to be careful though.  How do
we deal with the diversity of opinions, tx's, options, ideas among persons in
this group.  I offer support to both the person who posted the "miraculous
healing" and to the responders.  Let's build from the disagreements and learn
how to widen our scope instead of narrow it.  Choices are probably better if
made after knowing what all the options are.  Don't narrow out options as
invalid because it is emotionally painful.  Again, I offer my appreciation for
what I have learned from ALL of you because you are strong enough to share your
feelings and be honest!  Thanks.
Angie  [log in to unmask]