-- [ From: Mariana Ruggles * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I'm the wife of a 56 year old with a very fine tremor in his hands. I
mentioned to him that, the next time he saw the Dr, he should talk to
the Dr about it....His reply "what tremor?"....so I pointed it out to
him.
My questions:
        Do I 'nag' him to see the Dr. about this?
        Are there pro and cons on early diagnosis and treament if this
      is indeed Parkinson's?
I know that tremor can be caused by caffenine and alcohol, neither of
these is a problem.
These may/may not be connected,  he has problems with his back and one
leg. Some times when going to sleep the leg will 'go to sleep and get
cold'.
Any input greatly appreciated.