Donna,

I didn't start taking my PD seriously until I began reading about those who
were in very advanced stages.  Only then did I begin to Thank God for giving
me a wakeup call and a warning which my more "normal" friends don't enjoy.
 This wakeup call helps me daily to fight the complacency which might
otherwise creep into my life.  The information re my Parkie Bretheren keeps
me fighting to live and give as fully as possible while I'm still able.

Voting Yea or Nay on this is like voting for Clinton or Dole--you'd like a
little of both, but you can't have it.  Agree, there are more sensitive ways
to describe the bad cases, but when I line up to vote, I say "Don't Spare
Me!"

Thanks for speaking out and raising this subject.

Richard