John Cottingham's post about Magnetic Therapy for PD and the
citations from the "International Journal of Neuroscience",
by Dr. Sandyk (with some involvement by Dr. Iacono as well
from before he espoused pallidotomy) are well-known to me.
I was aware of many of these articles before but did not
talk about them because I didn't want to create a flame
situation.

The International Journal of Neuroscience is edited, and
apparently owned by Dr. Sandyk, who has worked at various
institutions in the past, many of them private and
proprietary.  If Listmembers can get the articles (the
journal is not widely available; at least I had trouble
getting it), they are worth reading.  I will not comment
further.

Best,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"